Overnight in Playa Larga + Scuba Diving
Two days to visit the tourist center of Guama and its Taina village, a replica of a Cuban aboriginal settlement, the crocodile farm with more than 4,000 specimens of the Cuban crocodile, dive in the crystal clear waters of Playa Larga beach and much more in this tour that we offer you in the Zapata Peninsula in Matanzas province
What to expect
Day 1: Pick up at your accommodation and drive to Guamá
• Stop to have a snack
• Visit to Guamá
• Travel by motorboat to The Small Village Taína (12 CUC entrance fee per person)
• Visit to Crocodile Farm (5 CUC entrance, it includes a national drink)
• Beach time in Playa Larga
• Drop off at your accommodation in Playa Larga
Day 2: Pick up at your accommodation in Playa Larga
On this day you will enjoy our beautiful and warm waters with some offers like scuba diving and snorkeling.
• Visit to Cueva de los Peces
• Scuba diving (25 CUC per person)
• Snorkeling (15 CUC person) in the case you cannot bring your own equipment.
• Visit to Playa Girón
• Return to Havana City.